Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My come back


The essential break, a halt between actions and decisions. Mostly a need to gather my thoughts and my moves.

This blog started as a tour of my home city Thessaloniki but my need for expression goes farther than that. Some difficulties with the English language and some serious health issues made me stick to my basic Greek blog andromeda my galaxy, but know i feel much more confident to make a come back.

Touring will be always my jumping-off point but this time the most important for me will be the journey in daily urban life. Thoughts, feelings and impressions.

I may not had the chance to know you better until now, but somehow i feel i will have this honor in time.

Well any contribution with the language will be greeted!


The beautiful  sunwashed house is a souvenir from another pretty city of Greece, Halkida.


Comment With: OR

1 comment:

Since there has been a lot of spamming lately I need you to be respectful to this blog.